外贸导航第一站!做外贸 , 上 WAIMAO.CN

内页头部广告
查看: 2616|回复: 0
go

外贸人应该必会的英语知识

xulohan

207

主题

0

精华

0

回复
楼主
发表于 2015-01-29 22:04:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。 That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree (with your permission), let me start with one issue.

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

当然可以! By all means.

怎么都行! Whatever you say.

我没有异议。 I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到… We note with pleasure that …

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题。 Entangle this issue.

提倡节约 Advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣 For the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.

密切注视 Keep close watch on

促进密切合作 Spur/promote intensive cooperation 久仰! I've heard so much about you.

好久不见了! Long time no see.

辛苦了! You've had a long day. You’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming

我要做最最坚强的泡沫!!!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回复 登录 | 成为会员